We have a large ‘track area’ (upstairs floors of the multi-storey above), cycle maintenance stands and hot-desking/office events space.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: 01274 309597
Capital of Cycling, Rawson Road, BD1 3SH
Capital of Cycling (formerly the Blood Donation Unit), Rawson Road Bradford, BD1 3SH (behind Oastler Market – Use ‘Capital of Cycling’ rather than the post-code on Google Maps to find the correct side of the building.
If you use What-3-Words app you can use “///wires.legs.chain” to locate us!
Or copy ‘Q6WR+MJ Bradford, UK’ into Google to find the exact location.
- You can bring your bike inside
- Nearest train station is Forster Square but it’s also a 10 mins walk from Bradford Interchange. The area is also well served by buses
- Short term metered parking is available on street outside or there is a long stay car park on Simes St (down and left)
For more information call in and see us or contact email@example.com
- Twitter is @CapitalCycling
- Facebook is www.facebook.com/capitalofcycling
- Telephone: 01274 309597