Updated 19th July 2021
Although certain legal restrictions have ended, Capital of Cycling is continuing to help prevent the spread of Covid 19 by remaining cautious. We require anyone entering the building to abide by this.
We will still:
- Require face coverings indoors
- Run sessions with small groups only
- Encourage home and flexible working
- Limit the number of people in the building at any one time
- Not offer ad-hoc bike sales to the public
- Be available by appointment only
We ask that if you are attending a session at Capital of Cycling, you wear a face covering, sanitise your hands on entry and try to keep 2m apart from other people in the building.
For information on sessions you can attend, including cycle lessons, maintenance lessons, Dr Bike sessions and more, please visit our What’s on section.
Thank you for your understanding,
The Capital of Cycling Team
Through lockdown – we set up a free bikes for NHS and support staff project: Find out more.
We are not offering bike sales at this time although some retail, sale of second hand parts and the like is available via the Workshop.
We are offering volunteer maintenance activities and you can find out about these here.