We’re delighted to be hosting Learn to Ride Sessions on Saturdays. Our qualified Bike-ability instructors will help get your kids on two wheels for fitness and fun!
The sessions last an hour and are just £5 (to be paid on the door).
- For 5-14 year olds who can’t yet ride or want to raise their abilities
- Develop cycle skills, safety tips and confidence
- Indoor venue with seating area for parents and siblings if needed
- All Equipment Provided (including helmets) although you are welcome to bring your own child’s bike and helmet if you prefer
- Please dress the children suitable (slip-ons, welly boots and long jackets or skirts can be a slight obstacle). Trainers or sturdy shoes are ideal
Book your session(s) below
E-mail email@example.com with any questions about the lessons.
*Qualified Cycling Coaches * CRB Checked
Any bookings you have made will be shown and then can be amended at the bottom of this page. If you can’t see your booking try re-loading this page. Any problems with booking: contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you a hand.