We’re now not running these sessions until the New Year (2020). You can still book private 1 on 1 sessions which cost £15 per hour (you can put two or more kids on these for the same price – e-mail dave@capital of cycling with your phone number if you want somebody to ring you to schedule these).
We’re delighted to be hosting Learn to Ride Sessions on Saturdays. Our qualified Bike-ability instructors will help get your kids on two wheels for fitness and fun!
The sessions last an hour and are normally £5. Note new time on calendar.
- For 5-14 year olds who can’t yet ride or want to raise their abilities
- Develop cycle skills, safety tips and confidence
- Indoor venue with seating area for parents and siblings if needed
- All Equipment Provided (including helmets) although you are welcome to bring your own child’s bike and helmet if you prefer
- Please dress the children suitable (slip-ons, welly boots and long jackets or skirts can be a slight obstacle). Trainers or sturdy shoes are ideal
Book your session(s) below
E-mail email@example.com with any questions about the lessons.
*Qualified Cycling Coaches * CRB Checked
Any bookings you have made will be shown and then can be amended at the bottom of this page. If you can’t see your booking try re-loading this page. Any problems with booking: contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you a hand.